IAIA Together Apart
Keeping the IAIA community connected
Submit a story
Please tell us about your thoughts and experiences in this time of uncertainty. We believe that posting stories and reading what others are going through will be helpful in strengthening our community during this period of social distancing.
- This website is for members of the IAIA community, which includes staff, faculty, students, alumni, board members, parents and family members, other TCUs, AIHEC, and AICF.
- Your stories can include your name, position title and organization, or you can post anonymously.
- There is a maximum size of 512 words.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and possibly edited, before they are published. Please follow our Social Media Guidelines as outlined in the College Catalog. Moderators will review each posting within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
By submitting a story, you agree that IAIA can share it in social media platforms and websites.
- If you’d like to share images or videos, please post them to Instagram using the #IAIATogetherApart hashtag, and follow Social Media Guidelines with those postings, too.
- If you are in need of assistance, instead of submitting a story, go to the IAIA COVID-19 resources page or the IAIA website and get in touch with someone at IAIA. If you submit a request for assistance, we will forward it to an IAIA staff or faculty member.
VISIT THE COVID-19 PAGE
View the COVID-19 resource page on the IAIA website.